Week 2 - Working with satellite data and ground-based measurements of the ice sheet
The methods and technologies for observing Greenland ice sheets from space.
- Topic 2a - Types of satellite measurements of the Greenland ice sheet
- Topic 2b - Cryosat-2: Measuring changes in ice thickness
- Topic 2c - Finding detail in the snow-pack (part 1) - Snow density & snow profile
- Topic 2c- Finding detail in the snow-pack (part 2) - Radar and airborne measurements
- Topic 2d - Albedo feedback and validating albedo measurement
- Topic 2e - Using field observations and GPS to validate ice sheet dynamics